directorygames | GW2 Patch Notes for Nov 1 Game Update0
GW2 Patch Notes for the Nov 1 Game Update.
11/01/2016 – November 01 Release Notes
Container Preview Added
Many boxes, chests, and reward containers throughout the game have received preview functionality. By right-clicking in your inventory and selecting Preview, you will be able to browse the full list of possible container contents. Additional container previews will be added over time.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- A new Vibrant Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- A new Customer Appreciation Package containing one Black Lion Chest Key and one Black Lion Chest is available at no cost for one week only. Limit one per account. Only available to Core or Heart of Thorns™ accounts.
- For one week, the Mini Angry Chest is 20% off in the Toys category of the Gem Store.
The Black Lion Chest has been updated, and its contents will continue to rotate more often with the in-game seasons. A preview of the current loot table is available in-game.
- Booster drops have been removed.
- Every chest contains a guaranteed seasonal item that will change regularly.
- Every chest contains a convenience item.
- Every chest contains an item that will progress your account in some way.
- There is now a consistent chance at a fourth drop that is uncommon or rare.
- A random wardrobe unlock item has been added to the chest. This will unlock a weapon, armor piece, backpack, outfit, dye, glider, miniature, or finisher at random, guaranteed to be something you do not yet have. This does not include rewards exotic or better but does include all Black Lion – style items prior to September.
- Only for the duration of Halloween, the Grasping Phantom Glider is available as an uncommon drop in the Black Lion Chest.
- Fixed a bug in which asura would not receive control skills for the Magic Carpet and Hovering Mad Mirror travel toys.