directorygames – Gameforge To Bring Anime Action MMORPG SoulWorker To EU & US0
Gameforge and South Korean development studio Lion Games have announced a new partnership that will see the anime action MMORPG, SoulWorker, arriving on North American and European shores.
SoulWorker has enjoyed huge levels of success in South Korea thanks to its detailed anime art style, high-octane battles and a deep storyline that sees players take on the role of a chosen one selected to fight against a relentless wave of evil in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Enthralling Anime story based on humanity’s battle for survival – Hordes of enemies threaten the barely standing world of SoulWorker: There’s not only beasts from other dimensions, but also a private military conglomerate and other power-thirsty peoples trying to wipe out all of humanity.
- Four classes at launch – At launch there’ll be four classes to choose from, each radiating a true Anime feel. Players can decide between the “Soulum Sword”, “Mist Scythe”, “Gun Jazz” or “Howling Guitar”. An optimized third-person camera lets the action-laden battles shine and serves to highlight the beauty of the real-time effects.
- Large PvE content with adventurous dungeons – Over 100 PvE dungeons with episodic final bosses are split across different difficulty levels. In doing so, the initial instances tell the story behind SoulWorker, whilst adventures in regions with a higher level or daily challenges offer opportunities for big rewards.
- A PvP Zone for mass battles on an open battlefield – “District 6″ is a dangerous PvP area where players can go head to head that borders on the PvE zones. Mad monsters and a gigantic boss in the centre of the zone only serve to increase the thrill.
- Crafting, guilds, housing and plenty more – There is a wealth of items to be crafted using blueprints. Players can also form a group or guild and fight to earn their own lands. Once acquired, their own four walls can then be made to feel like home with a selection of furniture pieces. A user-friendly marketplace also offers a chance to trade for armor, weapons and also special cards that offer strengthening magic.
Details surrounding the games NA and EU release dates is expected soon.
Source: Press Release