directorygames | PTR 7.1.5 Hotfixes: Dec 220
On December 22, Blizzard has released a hotfix for Public Test Realms with Patch 7.1.5 that bring buffs to many classes. The next patch will likely hit test servers shortly after holidays.
Folks over at Wowhead have datamined the latest hotfix patch that was applied to test realms yesterday. We wrote about upcoming changes to Unholy Death Knights and Marksmanship Hunters yesterday. Below you can find all the changes that went live with the hotfix.
Buffs / Nerfs
Tier 19 Set Bonus Changes
- Item – Druid T19 Feral 4P Bonus – up from 8% increased damage.
- Item – Druid T19 Restoration 4P Bonus – down from 2%.
- Item – Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus – up from 60%.
- Item – Hunter T19 Marksmanship 2P Bonus – up from 20 Focus.
- Item – Priest T17 Discipline 2P Bonus – down from 1 second.
- Item – Priest T17 Holy 2P Bonus – down from 4 additional targets.
Legendary Item Changes
- Archimonde’s Hatred Reborn – absorb shield down from 40%.
- Distilled Titan Essence – up from item level 925.
- Maraad’s Dying Breath – Light of the Martyr healing increase down from 20%.
- Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus – tanks have a 15% absorb.
Used by developers to easily boost damage / healing output of all class spells within a certain spec. It means all healing and damage done increased / decreased by a flat %.
Unholy Death Knight – up from
Vengeance Demon Hunter – up from
Feral Druid – up from
Beast Mastery Hunter – up from
Survival Hunter – up from
Brewmaster Monk – up from
Windwalker Monk – up from
Outlaw Rogue – up from
Subtlety Rogue – down from
Enhancement Shaman – up from
- Death Coil – up from 127.5% Attack Power.
- Runic Corruption – chance down from 1.25%.
- Pestilent Pustules – up from every 6 Festering Wounds.
- Ironfur – down from 100% per 6 seconds.
Artifact Trait Changes
- Razor Fangs – damage dealt by Rip down from 7%.
- Soul of the Forest – down from 6% more rage generated by Mangle.
- Bestial Wrath – up from 60%.
- Hunter’s Mark – procs up from 5 per minute.
- Critical Mass – up from 10% increased chance.
Breath of Fire – radius increased from
8to 12 yards.
Sigma wrote yesterday about Windwalker changes in the form of a flat increase to Xuen’s damage. Note that the overall damage dealt by Windwalkers has been increased by 4% as indicated in Spec Auras above.
In addition to some changes that are visible normally in the client (damage of most Windwalker abilities), a recent hotfix included one change that won’t be noticeable until you try it, which is a very large increase to Xuen’s damage.
Artifact Trait Changes
- Fatebringer – down from 3.
- Fate’s Thirst – damage dealt by Run Through down from 6%.
- Hailstorm – down from 28%.
(Source @ Wowhead)
1 person likes this